Haiti – State exams : D-4, nearly 220,000 candidates, reminder of instructions
At a press conference on Thursday, officials from the Ministry of National Education informed that everything was ready for the State exams which will begin on Monday, October 12, 2020.
Tests that concern 215,055 candidates of the 9th fundamental year (12 to 14 October 2020); 2,802 candidates from teacher training colleges (October 12 to 15) and 310 candidates from Family Education Centers (October 12 to 15).
The West Department will host the largest number of applicants (98,777) and the Nippes Department the fewest (6,420).
Meniol Jeune, the Director General of the Ministry specified that this again is the
the same instructions which will be strictly applied during the exam period. He reminded all candidates of their duty to respect them scrupulously to avoid sanctions.
Instructions to follow :
The Ministry of National Education reminds the general public and candidates; in particular, that the following instructions will be strictly applied, during the period of the 2019 state exams:
- Any candidate caught in the act of fraud or exhibiting reprehensible behavior will have their copy canceled and will be invited to leave the room after a report has been drawn up. The offending candidate cannot take the exams for a minimum of two years;
- No candidate may enter an Examination Center with a weapon, whatever its nature;
- Wearing a uniform is compulsory during the examinations;
- The use of programmable calculators and any other communication device is strictly prohibited;
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in testing centers, except for officials, if necessary;
- Any candidate caught in the act of fraud with a cell phone will be eliminated;
- Anyone caught in the act of fraud in the vicinity and/or in the examination centers will be arrested and handed over to the judicial authorities for legal consequences;
- Security officers of the examination centers are prohibited from entering the examination rooms;
- No one can have access to an examination center without special authorization from the central authorities (Minister, General Directorate, BUNEXE, Departmental Directorate).
Exam schedule reminder :
– Examinations of the 9th Fundamental Year (AF): October 12 to 14, 2020
– Examinations of the Normal Schools of Teachers (ENI): October 12 to 15, 2020
– Examinations of Family Education Centers (CEF): October 12 to 15, 2020
– Traditional secondary school leaving exams (Philo) and (renovated, NS4): October 19 to 22, 2020 (for new and failed students)
– Anticipated French tests for NS3: October 23, 2020 (morning).
See also :