Haiti – FLASH : Call for applications for the Hubert H. Humphrey scholarship (USA)
U.S. Embassy Haiti is pleased to announce the call for applications for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. The Humphrey Fellowship is a ten-month non-degree academic study and professional development program in the United States. The program fosters mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the United States and in the host country.
Humphrey fellows are selected on their potential for leadership and commitment to public service.
This fellowship offers valuable opportunities for education, leadership development and interaction with American and international professional counterparts.
Prospective Humphrey Fellows are Haitian citizens living in Haiti who meet the following criteria :
- An undergraduate (first university) degree
- A minimum of five years full-time professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- A record of public service in the community
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written English (TOEFL 440 PBT or iBT 42 and 500 PBT or iBT 61)
- Five years of progressive professional experience in his or her field, and a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Commit to returning to Haiti after completing the program
The deadline for submitting Hubert H. Humphrey scholarship applications is June 30, 2021.
For more information : https://bit.ly/3us7j6n
Email : email@example.com